Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Eighth Month

January 20th to February 20th:
Your latest favorite thing to do is make fart noises with your mouth..you do this all the time!!! On January 25th you had to get 6 shots in your poor little thighs, you gave me this "Why would you do this to me?" look..it was sad. All of this legal stuff has been going on and on February 1st, the temporary custody agreement was assigned. You will be with me except for every other weekend from 6 on Friday to 6 on Sunday. This semester has been going well but I really miss Christmas break where I had so much time to spend with you! I have a night class (coaching track, so thankfully it is a good one!) and so Emily watches you while I go to it. You get so excited when she comes over that you pretty much push me out the door! As long as you don't say "Emmy" before you say "Momma" I am ok with it :)
There are a few times when Emily will have a test when I have that coaching class and so another cousin (thank God for big families right??) Jared comes over and watches you! The first time (February 6th) he brought a few buddies with him and I think it was fun for you to get some "guy time." The second week of February was an exciting one! On the 11th you started clapping, on the 14th you were waving, and on the 15th you were able to get up to sitting all by yourself! It is really amazing to see how much you can pick up so quickly.  That Saturday we got some pictures done of you..adorable of course. I really wanted to do some Easter ones but their Easter props were kinda sketch and you wanted to eat them so it was hard. We had a play-date with my friend Taryn Brown and her nephew Kashton. You two weren't that interested in each other haha but you did like nomming on all of his toys!
Dominic got pictures done!

My little gentleman!








My cousin Jared watched you on the first Wednesday of each month this semester!



Dom is always pulling his blanket over his head when he sleeps..
Freaked out face



Emmy and I took you to the park on a really nice day!



You really wanted to be in the swing and then when you were in it you didn't care!
Happy Valentines Day!


Dom falls asleep in the weirdest positions

Emmy and you

You in Uncle Thomas's Yoda hat




Uncle Jace and you chewing on aglets
























Future Athlete/Husker!
Dominic Dancing to Grandpa Bill Playing Guitar
Dominic Giving Aunt Maria Kissys
Dominic Dancing with Grandma Greta
Dominic and I hanging out
Dominic Trying Puffs and Dominic Sleeping in Swing
Dominic Swinging
Dominic Clapping
Dominic and the Yoda Hat
Dominic and the Obstacle Course

No comments:

Post a Comment