Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

12th Month

May 20th to June 20th:
We haven't been up to much! My communication class started on May 20th and my chemistry class started on June 10th. You go to daycare while I am at class or work! Maria came up and stayed the last week of May. Veronica came up and spent a night as well! It was nice to have them over and I think you really enjoyed  having someone new to hang out with! They were also really helpful with you. On June 2nd we went to Mckaila Brown's baby shower and if there is any place to get attention..you got it at the baby shower haha You were a little cranky though and weren't as friendly as you normally are. But that is ok, to quote Hannah Montana  " everybody has those days." You have been eating a lot more  "real" food. You have those pureed containers, little sliced up veggies/fruits, and little bits of what I am eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment