![]() |
| Aunt Veronica (well her arm..) and Dominic |
| Grandpa Bill and Grandma Greta making faces at Dominic before the Baptism |
| The Godparents Emily and Jace |
| Uncle/Godfather Jace |
| Godmother/Some sort of Cousin Emily |
| Me holding you :) How it should be |
| Great-Grandma Ardie, Me, Great-Grandma Rosemary |
| Great-Grandpa Wendell and Great-Grandma Rosemary |
| Great-Grandpa Ken and Great-Grandma Ardie |
| Father Major |
| Dominic Burrito after a bath |
| Look at that gummy little mouth :) |
| and I woke him up..dang it. |
| Dominic's poop face, I wish I had video of this. He makes so many sounds, he is trying so hard! |
| His poop face again, he doesn't really do this much anymore (4 months now) kind of sad. |
| Taylor J. |
| You having a freakout while Andy C. is holding you haha |
| Mason C. |
| When I tried to take at home baby pictures..turns out you pay other people to do it for a reason..they are good at it! |
| Your Great-Aunt Jenny |
| Your Great-Grandpa George |







No comments:
Post a Comment