The day after you turned 2 months you started wearing size 3-6 month outfits, with size 6-12 month socks! Apparently your feet were growing faster than the rest of you haha The end of August is when you really started to vocalize more. Your first mass was on August 26th and you were great! The only bad thing is that the bells scare you :( Now that school was in full swing we needed more babysitting, so some people that watched you pretty often were Tana, Brittany, Andrew, and Emily. I hated leaving you at home. On September 7th you weighed 13 lbs and 6 oz. You were 25.5 inches long. On September 13th you got your first big round of shots. You were a trooper! You cried right when it happened but after that you were fine, you weren't fussy and you didn't even get a fever. You went to your first cross country meet the very next day, its a little bit harder to run around and cheer with the baby bjorn on haha On September 15th you laughed for the first (while awake) time it was adorable!
Him, getting some sleep before church
My precious little bebe
waking up..
"are you crazy??? you woke me up?"
and back to being the sweetest little baby
Little Gomer
The only person I have seen that looks good with a double chin
He is such a good happy baby
"We are going where?"
Dominic snoozing through the first game of the season
I don't think he is ready for a baby Hollister shoot :P
Priceless face.
I think I took him by surprise haha
This is about as far as Dominic gets when rolling over pretty often haha
No comments:
Post a Comment